The CircleBack App Cleans, Completes, De-Dupes and Updates Contacts So Your Address Book Is Always Organized and Accurate
VIENNA, VA–(Marketwired – Feb 18, 2015) – CircleBack knows your contacts better than you do, and the company has launched an app to prove it. The world’s first artificially intelligent contact manager, the CircleBack apps cleans, completes, updates and removes duplicate contacts, keeping your address book organized and up-to-date.
“The real truth about contact management is that most people just don’t take the time to organize their address books,” said Manoj Ramnani, CEO of CircleBack. “Using artificial intelligence, we’ve developed an intelligent, all-in-one solution to make contact management easier and more efficient.”
The CircleBack application for iOS is the first comprehensive contact manager, incorporating a variety of functionalities (contact updates, merging, backup, network consolidation, etc.) and is the first to harness both artificial and crowd intelligence for expedient, highly accurate contact updates.
CircleBack for iOS features:
- Intelligent address book analysis offers notifications about contact updates, merging duplicates, and missing information.
- Contact updates that become smarter the longer CircleBack is used
- Sync tool that allows access to updated contacts on multiple devices
- Connection of all social and email networks (Gmail, Outlook.com, Hotmail, Twitter, Facebook & Yahoo) for a smart, complete address book
- Cloud-based address book backup ensuring your contacts are there when your phone takes a plunge (or you upgrade to the newest device)
- Business card scanning for quick connection to new contacts
- Email signature capture to add email contacts to your address book in a snap
CircleBack for iOS is available today in the app store at https://app.adjust.io/jvpdsl https://app.adjust.io/pa7rcw. An Android version will follow later this year.
About CircleBack Inc.
CircleBack brings accuracy to your contact data no matter where it is by blending artificial and collective intelligence. CircleBack helps individuals and organizations keep their contact data clean, complete, and up-to-date; whether someone moves jobs, changes phone numbers, or moves to a new location, CircleBack lets you know.
More than four million users rely on CircleBack to manage over 3.9 billion contact points a day so that they can trust that their address books are effortlessly up-to-date across every device. For more information, visit https://www.circleback.com.