The world has moved beyond websites and the focus has shifted to mobile apps. Smartphone usage has increased tremendously, and mobile apps have completely transformed the way businesses operate. From contact management to placing orders and scheduling appointments with a single tap, apps possess the potential to reduce the time spent on trivial tasks and enhance overall productivity. Nonetheless, it is important to choose the right set of apps amongst the torrents available in the market.
Here are a few apps that we believe can help you increase your business productivity.
1. Accompany: For businesses, contact management is an enormous hassle. With multiple meetings, business partners, associates, and clients, it becomes difficult to remember the details of each and every contact. Accompany conducts the required research and maintains an up-to-date database of over 250 million people, while also building and managing rich profiles of public and private companies of all sizes. Additionally, it offers news feeds and executive briefings on what the contacts and companies you’re interested in are up to. So, gain a competitive edge by using insights offered by Accompany.
It’s a great app, but what about the new and significant contacts that you randomly meet during conferences or other networking events? Do you lose them amongst the bundle of cards to be scrutinized later?
2. ScanBizCards: Unquestionably, businesses rely heavily upon contact data, and losing any valuable contact may prove fairly costly. ScanBizCards is an Android and iPhone card scanner app that quickly converts your business cards to contacts and further to actionable leads within seconds. The business card app comes in three versions and offers card scanning, calendar integrations, manual business card transcriptions, export to CRM and more. The app is thus a complete business card manager that helps you to integrate new contacts into your funnel easily and accurately. With ScanBizCards, there’s no need to stack your business cards or lose valuable contact information anymore.
Now, you may have all your up-to-date contact info in one place, but is your team using this info wisely? Are they working together as a unit to achieve significant business goals?
3. Slack: Seamless communication forms the foundation of any successful business, and Slack facilitates this communication. Slack is a cloud-based set of proprietary team collaboration tools and services. It brings together all your team’s communication, offering everyone a shared workspace where conversations are organized and accessible. As Slack is available on your device, you may easily find and access your team and your work, whether you are at your desk or on the go. The app is available for both iOS and Android platforms. Slack offers direct messaging, video calling, file sharing and archiving facilities, and integrates with a number of enterprise and productivity solutions available. Moreover, it’s simple to use. With Slack, make your life easy and move your projects further to bring together the right people, conversations, tools, and information required.
A strong team with a positive outlook can prove quite beneficial to any business. 15five is yet another powerful app that offers businesses with a fundamentally new way to unlock their workforce potential. It offers a good solution to introduce your team to answerability, ownership, and accomplishments.
4. 15Five: 15Five is a performance management app that focuses on offering employees with regular feedback, thus fostering a robust company culture. The app workflow is quite simple – employees spend 15 minutes a week answering questions, managers spend 5 minutes reading and commenting on responses, and feedback travels through all levels of management. Moreover, the app allows integration with Zapier, Slack, Bamboo and more. The app also permits you to set objectives, update progress and improve morale with its High Fives Dashboard. So, manage your workforce better by using 15Five.
Certainly, fostering a strong company culture is a recipe for success, but how about a single tool that can help you run your entire business. Asana is a project and task management app that can streamline even the most complex workflows.
5. Asana: This offers a simple way to manage team projects and tasks on the go. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices. Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work and get results. With Asana, quickly update and add your work, map out each step and organize all your work details. It also allows you to track all your work from start to finish, and to communicate effortlessly. The app offers over 100 integrations to choose from, bringing together emails, files and more. In addition, you can share your results with multiple teams using comprehensive reports to check what’s on track and what isn’t. So, go for Asana to manage your entire business.
All these apps can unquestionably enhance your productivity and save your precious time for more significant tasks. Since you have your smartphones with you most of the time, make your experience more productive by using these apps. They will help you to keep things on track and reduce your efforts, thus making your life easier. When used aptly and as per your requirements, apps possess a huge potential to significantly improve the workplace experience by conquering toughest workplace problems. So, optimize your business workflow by beginning to use apps, and stay ahead!.